HOW TO CRACK A PASSWORD PROTECTED ZIP FILE USING KALI LINUX .

Kali linux is one of the biggest distros powered by linux company with around 600 penetration and testing tools

know how to make a kali linux iso live bootable click here.

HOW TO CRACK A PASSWORD PROTECTED ZIP FILE .

fcrackzip is the software preinstalled in kali linuix and backtracks which is used for cracking password by bruteforce attack .
 I have created a test zip file name 100.zip with a password of admin for this demonstration purpose .
Go switch to your linux terminal with your zip file and type in the command

fcrackzip -b -c a -l <min>-<max> -u <location of zip file >

-b : For bruteforce attack
-c : use charset
-l : specify length
<min>-<max>:  minimum to maximum characters you guess the password has
<location > : location of the .zip file .

The example command look like :
fcrackzip -b -c a -l 5-5 -u /root/Desktop/100.zip hit enter
Allow it some time to make the brute force attack
.
you can see the image above it took me around 15 seconds to crack the small password .

As lengthy as the password the time it increases .

Comments

  1. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,Walt sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to Walt who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Weekly Posts

HOW TO HACK ANY PC CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK USING KALI LINUX

HOW TO CRACK MAIL PASSWORDS USING HYDRA ON KALI LINUX .( GMAIL , YAHOO , LIVE) /bruteforce method .

How to crack wpa/wpa2 using crunch